Wednesday, December 22, 2010


Greetings to everyone! Well it doesn't look a lot like Christmas here in Bathurst, N.B. but we are just that much closer to spring minus all the usual number of times out snow shovelling! I am thinking that climatically, we have changed places with Vancouver, B.C.
I wanted to let you know that I will be starting all new art classes at the Bay Breeze Art Gallery the 2nd week of January.
I will be offering: Drawing, Water-colors, Children's Art Classes, for both little kids ( ages - 6 - 9) and (ages 10 - 14), and my new favorite - Contemporary Acrylic. Whether you want to learn the fundamental formal techniques of drawing or watercolors or if you want to break out and explore art without borders I believe you will find what you are looking for with me!
The painting above is not really what I'll be teaching but you never know where your talent may lead you! (This painting is "Boiled Beans . . .", by Salvador Dali). Just look at the imagination this artist had!
If you want to leave your name for any of my upcoming classes please call me at 506-547-0491 or 506-548-2160. The gallery will close today for the holidays at 4 p.m. It will re-open only for teaching art classes until later - time to be announced.
Love to see you all back and I would be happy to have any new students who want to break into this method of creativity for relaxation, fun and to break through the barrier of fear of trying your hand at art making! This is such a great way to balance the stress of everyday life or to simply loose yourself into the serenity of painting and drawing.
My best wishes go out to you for a Happy Holiday Season and a Wonderful New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment